2022 Annual Meeting
The 2022 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons will be held in Cleveland, OH and online, May 22-24, 2022.
Submit your abstract for consideration by November 1, 2021
AAES is now accepting abstracts for the 2022 Annual Meeting.
- The 2022 Annual Meeting will be a hybrid event taking place in Cleveland, OH but with virtual opportunities. While in-person podium presentations are preferred, exceptions will be made and the ability to travel to the meeting venue is not a prerequisite for abstract acceptance.
- Only original research will be considered (must not be previously presented or published).
- There is a 350-word limit for abstracts. NO GRAPHICS OR TABLES will be accepted with abstract submission.
- The abstract copy MUST include the following: Background, Method, Results, Conclusion.
- NO reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the body of the abstract or in the title.
- Interesting Case Submissions will open after abstract submission has been closed. Please do not submit case reports.
- Disclosure/COI forms are REQUIRED and will be distributed via email to all authors following submission of the abstract. Any abstract with undisclosed Conflicts of Interest that are found by the AAES Program Committee will automatically be withdrawn from presenting at the Meeting and will be reviewed by the AAES Ethics Committee, which could result in punitive action up to and including a ban from presenting at other AAES Meetings in the future.
NOTE: All content authors are required to disclose any financial relationship(s) with an ACCME-defined commercial interest (“industry”). Also, no content author may be an employee of a commercial interest.