Department Chair Dr. Mary Hawn in conjunction with the San Jose Surgical Society hosts the George B. Armanini Lecture. This year’s guest is Rebecca M. Minter, MD, FACS, the A.R. Curreri Distinguished Chair of the Department of Surgery at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
The Plastic Surgery Research Council is now accepting abstracts for their 69th Annual Meeting. Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the 2024 Annual Scientific Program.
Deadline: Sunday, October 8th at 11:59 PM EST
View Submission Guidelines
Abstract submission categories include:
- Gender Affirmation Medicine/Surgery
- Microsurgery/Flap Physiology/Ischemia Reperfusion
- Patient Safety/Health Care Cost/Access to Care
- Plastic Surgery Education/Training/Leadership/Practice
- Skin/Burn/Wound Healing
- Vascular/Lymphatic Biology and Diseases
Join Us For Our 125th Anniversary!
Be a part of the 2024 ASCRS Annual Scientific Meeting – Submit an Abstract!
Call for Abstracts Closes: Sunday, October 29, 2023
You will receive notification of acceptance in November 2023.
Non-refundable abstract submission fee: $50
Abstract Submission Now Available
The American Surgical Association is now accepting abstracts for their 144th Annual Meeting. Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the Annual Scientific Program.
Deadline: Tuesday November 14, 2023 at 11:59 pm ET
Download Author Instructions
BASIC SURGICAL SCIENCE
(to include laboratory experimentation)
- A. Basic Science
CLINICAL SURGICAL SCIENCE
(to include clinical data derived from retrospective, prospective and randomized studies regarding treatment outcomes and other types of clinical translational research)
- B. Clinical Burns/Trauma/Acute Care
- C. Clinical GI
- D. Clinical Cancer
- E. Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- F. Clinical Transplantation
- G. Clinical Endocrine Surgery
- H. Clinical Plastic Surgery
- I. Clinical Cardiothoracic/Vascular
- J. Clinical Surgical Specialties (i.e. Urology, Neurosurgery, Other)
OUTCOMES ANALYSES IN SURGERY
(to include studies of efficacy of patient management protocols as they pertain to hospital, patient and financial outcomes and studies regarding educational and training strategies)
- K. Quality of Life and/or Patient-Reported Outcomes
- L. Outcomes Studies of Patient Management
- M. Education and Residency Training Issues
- N. Social and Ethical Issues in Surgery