Department Chair Dr. Mary Hawn in conjunction with the San Jose Surgical Society hosts the George B. Armanini Lecture. This year’s guest is Rebecca M. Minter, MD, FACS, the A.R. Curreri Distinguished Chair of the Department of Surgery at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
The Plastic Surgery Research Council is now accepting abstracts for their 69th Annual Meeting. Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the 2024 Annual Scientific Program.
Deadline: Sunday, October 8th at 11:59 PM EST
View Submission Guidelines
Abstract submission categories include:
- Gender Affirmation Medicine/Surgery
- Microsurgery/Flap Physiology/Ischemia Reperfusion
- Patient Safety/Health Care Cost/Access to Care
- Plastic Surgery Education/Training/Leadership/Practice
- Skin/Burn/Wound Healing
- Vascular/Lymphatic Biology and Diseases
Join Us For Our 125th Anniversary!
Be a part of the 2024 ASCRS Annual Scientific Meeting – Submit an Abstract!
Call for Abstracts Closes: Sunday, October 29, 2023
You will receive notification of acceptance in November 2023.
Non-refundable abstract submission fee: $50