SAGES 2022 Annual Meeting
March 16-19, 2022
SAGES THE NEXT BIG THING (FORMERLY EMERGING TECHNOLOGY) SESSION SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2021 5:00 PM EST
You are invited to submit papers to The Next Big Thing (Formerly Emerging Technology) Session of the SAGES 2022 Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held March 16-19, 2022 in Denver, CO.
This session is open to submissions from physicians / industry engineers / scientists / researchers. It should be used for reporting on cutting edge or emerging technologies for which formal experimental data may not yet be available. Developers and inventors are encouraged to present their own work.
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO SUBMIT OR DISCUSS ANY IDEAS OR INVENTIONS, before you submit or discuss them, please keep in mind that discussing or displaying them at this meeting may be considered a public disclosure of the idea or invention, which can negatively affect your right to protect that idea or invention. You may also have duties to your employer relating to that idea or invention, and should discuss the impact of a disclosure with the proper representatives of your employer before you submit or discuss it.
The Next Big Thing Abstracts will be accepted until December 8, 2021 and will undergo an expedited review process. This session is appropriate for technologies that may still be under development. Since The Next Big Thing session will not include CME credit, topics are not limited to formal studies or experiments but may include description based abstracts or very preliminary results. Presentations will be 5 to 10 minutes in length. Accepted abstracts will be published in the official SAGES Final Program.
Submissions should follow the following format:
- Objective of the technology or device
- Description of the technology and method of its use or application
- Preliminary results if available
- Conclusions / future directions
- 500-word limit
All abstracts for this session MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
If you have any questions, please contact the SAGES office at 310-437-0544 (ext. 118) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 3-7, 2022 • McCormick Place • Chicago, IL, Online
For submission Guidelines & Requirements, see link: https://conferences.asco.org/am/abstract-submission
Information can be found here: https://www.plasticsurgerythemeeting.com/
Abstracts are due at 11:59 PM PST
For more info, please refer to this link: http://westernvascularsociety.org/upcoming-meeting/
Welcome to the Western Surgical 2022 Abstract Submitter!
DEADLINE: Monday, June 01, 2022 at 11:59pm PDT
- Oral Presentation | Accepted oral presentations will be required to submit a manuscript to the Journal of the American College of Surgeons (JACS). Additionally, a WSA Member must close the discussion of your paper at the WSA 2020 Annual Meeting. If your abstract is not selected as an Oral presentation, it will automatically be considered for a Poster presentation.
- ePoster Presentation |Poster presentations do not require manuscript submission.
- Video Presentation |Video presentations do not require manuscript submission. If your video is not selected for a Video podium presentation, it will be considered for a Video ePoster.
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 500 words
- Graphs, photos and/or tables are not accepted
- Video format: Must not exceed 8 minutes, sound optional, MOV or MP4 formats only.
- No reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the body of the abstract.
- You do not need to be a Western Surgical Association member to submit an abstract for consideration. However, if selected, your member sponsor must be present for the meeting (and close the discussion if selected as an oral presentation).
Duplicate Submission Policy:
Information in the submission must represent original work that has not been previously published, or being under consideration for publication, and will not have been presented as a podium or poster presentation at a national or an international meeting prior to the dates of the WSA 2020 Annual Meeting (November 7-10, 2020).
You will need the following information before you submit your abstract.
- Principal Contact & Presenter Information
- Name and email address of sponsoring member (if none of the authors are WSA members)
- List of Authors
- Abstract body (500 words or less)
- 2 Self-Assessment Questions
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Western Surgical Association
t: 913-402-7102 |email@example.com
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Submission Deadline: Monday, July 5, 2022 11:59pm (CT)
2022 AAHS, ASPN, ASRM Annual Meetings
Please read all of the following important key points:
- Abstracts must be 400 words or less. Images can be included but may reduce the allowable word count. Please view submission instructions specific to each organization for details.
- No names should be included in the abstract title or text. Nor should the abstract title appear in the text. Names will be automatically hidden from the reviewers during abstract review and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
- Every author for whom an email address is provided will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts. Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password.
- The presenting author will be notified of the acceptance status of the abstract(s) via email. Please make sure your e-mail address is current and correct in order to receive continuous notifications relating to your abstract. No other form of notification will be provided.
- The general criteria for consideration of abstracts by the Scientific Program Committees are originality, clarity and concise presentation. Research papers will be additionally evaluated for purpose of study, methodology/design, results and conclusions. Multiple entries of the same abstract to more than one program AAHS, ASPN, or ASRM are NOT allowed.
- Each organization has posted instructions or guidelines below to detail specific requirements.
Submit an Abstract: https://aahsaspnasrm.confex.com/aahsaspnasrm/2022/cfp.cgi