The 22nd Annual Thomas J. Fogarty, MD Lecture: Focus on Innovation
Friday, October 30, 2020 | 4pm
LKSC – Berg Hall | Stanford University
Featuring Julio C. Palmaz, MD, radiologist, honorary Ashbel Smith Professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center, inventor, entrepreneur, and vintner.
The Fogarty lectureship was established to bring together a diverse community in Silicon Valley focusing on leaders in discovery, invention, innovation, and entrepreneurship. This event is sponsored by Stanford Byers Center for Biodesign, Fogarty Institute for Innovation and Stanford Department of Surgery. Watch this space for more information.
Welcome to the online abstract submission site for the 2021 American Association of Endocrine Surgeons Annual Meeting
The AAES 2021 Annual Meeting will be held
April 24-26, 2021
Westin-Sheraton Hotel and Jefferson-Birmingham Convention Complex
Birmingham, AL, USA
Monday, November 2, 2020, 11:59 PM PST
- Given the evolving circumstances of the pandemic and potential travel restrictions, a virtual option will be provided to all accepted abstracts. Ability to travel to the meeting will not be a prerequisite for consideration.
- Only original research will be considered (must not be previously presented or published).
- There is a 350-word limit for abstracts.
- NO GRAPHICS OR TABLES will be accepted with abstract submission.
- The abstract copy MUST include the following: Background, Method, Results, Conclusion.
- NO reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the body of the abstract or in the title.
- Interesting Case Submission will open after abstract submission has been closed. Please do not submit case reports.
- Quickshot Abstracts: These will be brief oral presentations about your poster, given from the podium. If your poster submission is accepted for a quickshot presentation, you may be invited but not required to submit a manuscript to be considered for publication with our annual issue in Surgery. Quickshots will be the highest scored abstracts that are not chosen (or excluded from by the authors) for regular oral presentations. Quickshot presentations will be 5 minutes in length, followed by 2 minutes for questions.
All submitters MUST create a new account to submit an abstract. (the link to create a new account is to the left of the login box).
NOTE: All content authors are required to disclose any financial relationship(s) with an ACCME-defined commercial interest (“industry”). Also, no content author may be an employee of a commercial interest.
Kristen Davis, MPH, Social Science Researcher
Title: “NIH Grant Updates”