As part of the Salvatierra Lecture Series, Timothy Pruett, MD, will present “The Canary in the Coal Mine: Transplantation in the Era of Transparency.” About Dr. Pruett:
- Professor of Surgery and Internal Medicine, Chief of Transplantation and the John S. Najarian Surgical Chair in Clinical Transplantation at University of Minnesota
- Chair of the ASTS/AST joint committee for Biovigilance
- Medical degree from the Baylor College of Medicine
- General Surgery and Transplantation training at the University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine residency at the University of Michigan
Dr. Megan Sykes of CUMC will present.
The 22nd Annual Thomas J. Fogarty, MD Lecture: Focus on Innovation
Friday, October 30, 2020 | 4pm
LKSC – Berg Hall | Stanford University
Featuring Julio C. Palmaz, MD, radiologist, honorary Ashbel Smith Professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center, inventor, entrepreneur, and vintner.
The Fogarty lectureship was established to bring together a diverse community in Silicon Valley focusing on leaders in discovery, invention, innovation, and entrepreneurship. This event is sponsored by Stanford Byers Center for Biodesign, Fogarty Institute for Innovation and Stanford Department of Surgery. Watch this space for more information.