2023 AAPS Abstract Submission is Now Open!
The American Association of Plastic Surgeons is now accepting abstracts for their 101st Annual Meeting.
Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the 101st Annual Meeting.
Download Author Instructions
Deadline: Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 11:59 pm EDT
Aesthetic Breast/Body Contouring
The 2023 Abstract Submission Site is Now Open!
- Oral or ePoster: Abstracts submitted to this category will be competitively evaluated by the Program Committee for presentation in the oral, quick shot or ePoster format. Presentations selected will be eligible for annual awards including best overall, basic science or clinical paper presented from the podium or as an ePoster.
- Oral Only: Abstracts submitted to this category will be competitively evaluated by the Program Committee for presentation in the oral format ONLY (Podium and Quick Shot). Abstracts will NOT be considered for ePoster presentation. Presentations selected will be eligible for annual awards including best overall, basic science or clinical paper presented from the podium.
- ePoster Only: Abstracts submitted to this category will be evaluated for ePoster presentation only. Presentations selected will be eligible for best basic science or clinical e-poster.
- Video: Abstracts submitted to this category will be competitively evaluated by the Video-Based Education Committee for presentation during the video abstract symposium and the Ongoing Video Room. Videos selected will be eligible for the best video award.
- Case Study: Abstracts submitted to this category will be evaluated for ePoster presentation only.
- Research Forum: Abstracts submitted to this category will be competitively evaluated by the Young Researchers Committee for oral presentation during the Research Forum. This session highlights developing areas of research that have clinical relevance for the care of patients with colorectal diseases. Presentations selected will be eligible for the Research in Progress award. If not accepted for Oral presentation the abstract will be considered for ePoster presentation.
- New Technology: Abstracts submitted to this category will be competitively evaluated by the Program Committee in conjunction with the New Technologies Committee for oral presentation during the New Technology Symposium. This symposium highlights the development, integration, evaluation and dissemination of new technology in the practice of colon and rectal surgery. If not accepted for Oral presentation the abstract will be considered for e-poster presentation.
The Plastic Surgery Research Council is now accepting abstracts for their 2023 Annual Meeting. Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the 2023 Annual Scientific Program.
Deadline: Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
View Submission Guidelines
Abstract submission categories include:
- Microsurgery/Flap Physiology/Ischemia Reperfusion
- Skin/Burn/Wound Healing
- Plastic Surgery Education/Training/Leadership/Practice
- Patient Safety/Health Care Cost/Access to Care
- Gender Confirmation Medicine/Surgery
- Vascular/Lymphatic Biology and Diseases
Welcome to the online abstract submission site for the 2023 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons.
The 2023 Annual Meeting will be held:
April 29 – May 1, 2023
Hosted by the University of Alabama at Birmingham
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Tuesday, November 1, 2022, 11:59 PM PST
• The 2023 AAES Annual Meeting will be an in-person event in Birmingham, Alabama, USA. All presentations
(podium and Poster) will be given in-person.
• Only original research will be considered (must not be previously presented or published).
• There is a 350-word limit for abstracts. NO GRAPHICS OR TABLES will be accepted with abstract submission.
• The abstract copy MUST include the following: Background, Method, Results, Conclusion.
• NO reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the body of the abstract or in the title.
• A call for Interesting Case Submissions will be made after abstract submission has been closed. Please do not submit case reports.
• In accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), authors will be required to disclose all financial relationships with any ineligible companies they have had over the past 24 months. Omission or misrepresentation of financial relationships is academic dishonesty. Evidence of such that is discovered before, during, or after the AAES Meeting will lead to removal of the abstract from the program and the published proceedings, and referral to the Ethics Committee and AAES Council for punitive action up to and including a ban from presenting at future AAES Meetings. For more information on the Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, please visit accme.org/standards.
• If submitting for the DEI committee sponsored special session on Health Equity, respond “yes” to the Health Equity scientific session question and make sure to select the appropriate category.
• All AAES Members in all categories as well as Fellows, residents, and students are eligible to compete for the Health Equity session award. Abstracts submitted by trainees in the Health Equity category will be considered for the Van Heerden and Kinder awards if the abstract is not selected for the Health Equity Scientific Session. Due to the unique and prestigious nature of the Health Equity Scientific Session, abstracts selected for this session will only be eligible for the Health Equity award.
• For trainees wishing to compete for the Van Heerden and Kinder awards, select ‘yes’ to answer the relevant question. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program and Research committees. The top abstracts will be selected for participation in the competition, and podium presentations will be scored during the scientific sessions. Abstracts selected for the competition will be denoted as such in the final program.
Abstract Submission Now Available
The American Surgical Association is now accepting abstracts for their 143rd Annual Meeting. Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the Annual Scientific Program.
Deadline: Tuesday November 15, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET
Welcome to the American Surgical Association Meeting 2023
- Submission begins August 30, 2022 at 8:00 AM ET.
- Submission ends November 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.
- To submit an abstract, please choose Create an Account above. The User Name and Password you create will be used for future access to this year’s site.
- Returning Users: To submit an abstract, or to edit your submission please log in with your User ID and Password.
- If you have an account on this year’s site but do not remember your login information, choose Forgot Password above.
- For other ASA meeting information including registration, please go to https://meeting.americansurgical.org/
- Questions, please contact the ASA via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (978) 927-8330.
- USER IDS AND PASSWORDS ARE CASE-SENSITIVE.