For more info, please refer to this link: http://westernvascularsociety.org/upcoming-meeting/
Welcome to the Western Surgical 2022 Abstract Submitter!
DEADLINE: Monday, June 01, 2022 at 11:59pm PDT
- Oral Presentation | Accepted oral presentations will be required to submit a manuscript to the Journal of the American College of Surgeons (JACS). Additionally, a WSA Member must close the discussion of your paper at the WSA 2020 Annual Meeting. If your abstract is not selected as an Oral presentation, it will automatically be considered for a Poster presentation.
- ePoster Presentation |Poster presentations do not require manuscript submission.
- Video Presentation |Video presentations do not require manuscript submission. If your video is not selected for a Video podium presentation, it will be considered for a Video ePoster.
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 500 words
- Graphs, photos and/or tables are not accepted
- Video format: Must not exceed 8 minutes, sound optional, MOV or MP4 formats only.
- No reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the body of the abstract.
- You do not need to be a Western Surgical Association member to submit an abstract for consideration. However, if selected, your member sponsor must be present for the meeting (and close the discussion if selected as an oral presentation).
Duplicate Submission Policy:
Information in the submission must represent original work that has not been previously published, or being under consideration for publication, and will not have been presented as a podium or poster presentation at a national or an international meeting prior to the dates of the WSA 2020 Annual Meeting (November 7-10, 2020).
You will need the following information before you submit your abstract.
- Principal Contact & Presenter Information
- Name and email address of sponsoring member (if none of the authors are WSA members)
- List of Authors
- Abstract body (500 words or less)
- 2 Self-Assessment Questions
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Western Surgical Association
t: 913-402-7102 |firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Submission Deadline: Monday, July 5, 2022 11:59pm (CT)
2022 AAHS, ASPN, ASRM Annual Meetings
Please read all of the following important key points:
- Abstracts must be 400 words or less. Images can be included but may reduce the allowable word count. Please view submission instructions specific to each organization for details.
- No names should be included in the abstract title or text. Nor should the abstract title appear in the text. Names will be automatically hidden from the reviewers during abstract review and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
- Every author for whom an email address is provided will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts. Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password.
- The presenting author will be notified of the acceptance status of the abstract(s) via email. Please make sure your e-mail address is current and correct in order to receive continuous notifications relating to your abstract. No other form of notification will be provided.
- The general criteria for consideration of abstracts by the Scientific Program Committees are originality, clarity and concise presentation. Research papers will be additionally evaluated for purpose of study, methodology/design, results and conclusions. Multiple entries of the same abstract to more than one program AAHS, ASPN, or ASRM are NOT allowed.
- Each organization has posted instructions or guidelines below to detail specific requirements.
Submit an Abstract: https://aahsaspnasrm.confex.com/aahsaspnasrm/2022/cfp.cgi
Join us Thursday, July 28th at 5PM Pacific to learn about the Department of Surgery at Stanford University and our Residency Programs. This 1.5-hour program will offer attendees the opportunity to hear from current residents and Department leadership.
- Learn about our Department’s values, the facilities where our residents train, how leaders of surgical societies train our residents to become leaders themselves, and the innovative spirit flowing in our groundwater.
- Mini presentations on clinical /operative experience, research opportunities, our differentiated educational curriculum, and wellness program.
- Breakout session with Program Directors from each of our programs.