Dates to Know
ASCO wants to ensure that you never miss a deadline. From the opening of registration and hotel reservations to the release of abstracts, keep these dates in mind as you prepare to attend the 2020 Annual Meeting.
EARLY NOVEMBER 2019
Member Registration and Hotel Reservations Open
NOVEMBER 6, 2019
Abstract Submitter Launches
EARLY DECEMBER 2019
Registration and Hotel Reservations Opens To All
LATE JANUARY 2020
Group and Exhibitor Registration Opens
FEBRUARY 11, 2020 AT 11:59 PM ET
Abstract Submission Deadline
MARCH 12, 2020 AT 12:00 PM (NOON) ET
Late-Breaking Data Submission Deadline
(Authors must submit a shell/placeholder by the February 11, 2020, deadline to be considered for Late-Breaking Submission)
MARCH 27, 2020
Abstract Notifications Sent to First Authors
APRIL 22, 2020 AT 11:59 PM ET
Early Registration and Hotel Reservation Deadline
MAY 13, 2020 at 5:00 PM ET
Abstracts released on ASCO Meeting Library
MAY 29-JUNE 2, 2020
2020 ASCO Annual Meeting
Contacts – The Transplantation Society
Director of Meetings and Sponsorship
Isabel Stengler, CMP
Program, Abstracts and CME
Telephone: +1.514.874.1717 ext. 214
Registration and General Inquiries
Eugenia (Kena) Siu
Telephone: +1.514.874.1717 ext. 203
TTS Office Information
27th International Congress of The Transplantation Society
c/o The Transplantation Society
505 Blvd. René-Lévesque West, Suite 1401
Montreal, QC, H2Z 1A8, Canada
T. +1.514.874.1717; F. +1.514.874.1716
Meet this year’s program chairs:
DAWN M. LAPORTE, MD
2020 Annual Meeting Program Co-Chair | Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
RYAN P. CALFEE, MD, MSC
2020 Annual Meeting Program Co-Chair | Washington University School of Medicine
For more info, see link: http://westernvascularsociety.org/upcoming-meeting/
Relationships in Medical Decision Making
Meeting co-chairs: David Meltzer, MD, PhD and Alan Schwartz, PhD
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
540 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL, 60611 USA
More information will be posted as we near the meeting.
Welcome to the Western Surgical 2020 Abstract Submitter!
DEADLINE: Monday, June 08, 2020 at 11:59pm PDT
- Oral Presentation | Accepted oral presentations will be required to submit a manuscript to the Journal of the American College of Surgeons (JACS). Additionally, a WSA Member must close the discussion of your paper at the WSA 2020 Annual Meeting. If your abstract is not selected as an Oral presentation, it will automatically be considered for a Poster presentation.
- ePoster Presentation |Poster presentations do not require manuscript submission.
- Video Presentation |Video presentations do not require manuscript submission. If your video is not selected for a Video podium presentation, it will be considered for a Video ePoster.
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 500 words
- Graphs, photos and/or tables are not accepted
- Video format: Must not exceed 8 minutes, sound optional, MOV or MP4 formats only.
- No reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the body of the abstract.
- You do not need to be a Western Surgical Association member to submit an abstract for consideration. However, if selected, your member sponsor must be present for the meeting (and close the discussion if selected as an oral presentation).
Duplicate Submission Policy:
Information in the submission must represent original work that has not been previously published, or being under consideration for publication, and will not have been presented as a podium or poster presentation at a national or an international meeting prior to the dates of the WSA 2020 Annual Meeting (November 7-10, 2020).
You will need the following information before you submit your abstract.
- Principal Contact & Presenter Information
- Name and email address of sponsoring member (if none of the authors are WSA members)
- List of Authors
- Abstract body (500 words or less)
- 2 Self-Assessment Questions
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Western Surgical Association
t: 913-402-7102 |email@example.com
How to submit abstracts of papers for inclusion in the program.
The deadline for abstract submissions is Midnight EST, June 30, 2020 — no exceptions.
Who is allowed to submit?
At least one co-author must be a member of the SSA and serve as the corresponding author who is responsible for notifying the other co-authors of the Program Committee’s decision.
Who is allowed to present a paper?
Only members will be allowed to present papers unless consideration is requested by a member co-author and permission granted by the Program Committee. Up to seven (7) non-members may be allowed to present papers. This determination will be made immediately after abstracts are selected by the Program Committee. Non-member presenter status will not be granted for trainees. Any non-member, including a trainee, may close the discussion, however.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We welcome the submission of your abstract for the 2021 ASRM Annual Meeting. Please visit the abstract submission site below for instructions and details.
Abstract Submission Deadline / Sunday, July 12, 2020 11:59pm CDT
Future Meeting Dates
2022 ASRM Annual Meeting
January 15-18, 2022
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
2023 ASRM Annual Meeting
January 20-24, 2023
JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort and Spa