Oct 31 @ 7:00 am – 8:00 am
As part of the Salvatierra Lecture Series, Timothy Pruett, MD, will present “The Canary in the Coal Mine: Transplantation in the Era of Transparency.” About Dr. Pruett:
- Professor of Surgery and Internal Medicine, Chief of Transplantation and the John S. Najarian Surgical Chair in Clinical Transplantation at University of Minnesota
- Chair of the ASTS/AST joint committee for Biovigilance
- Medical degree from the Baylor College of Medicine
- General Surgery and Transplantation training at the University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine residency at the University of Michigan
Nov 21 @ 7:00 am – 8:00 am
As part of the Chandler Lecture Series, Steven Rothenberg, MD, will present “A quarter century of developing thoracoscopic surgery in infants and children.”
About Dr. Rothenberg:
- Chief of Pediatric Surgery at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s in Denver, Colorado
- Professor of Surgery at Columbia University in New York City
- “SAGES Pioneer in Surgical Endoscopy” for 2015
Mar 20 @ 7:00 am – 8:00 am
Dr. Roy Phitayakorn, a general and endocrine surgeon at the Massachusetts General Hospital and an Assistant Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School, will present: “Trust me, I am just learning while practicing while teaching!” Is Resident Autonomy a Realistic Goal???
Dec 4 @ 7:00 am – 8:00 am
Dr. Megan Sykes of CUMC will present.
Apr 23 @ 7:00 am – 8:00 am
Marc Levitt, Md of Nationwide Children’s Hospital will present.
Nov 19 @ 7:00 am – 8:00 am
Subscribe to filtered calendar