“Gender affirmation surgeries: progress & pitfalls”
Presented by: Thomas Satterwhite, MD
Please join us to hear this Stanford alumnus and plastic surgeon discuss his experiences providing world-leading gender affirmation surgeries for transgender men and women.
As part of the Salvatierra Lecture Series, Timothy Pruett, MD, will present “The Canary in the Coal Mine: Transplantation in the Era of Transparency.” About Dr. Pruett:
- Professor of Surgery and Internal Medicine, Chief of Transplantation and the John S. Najarian Surgical Chair in Clinical Transplantation at University of Minnesota
- Chair of the ASTS/AST joint committee for Biovigilance
- Medical degree from the Baylor College of Medicine
- General Surgery and Transplantation training at the University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine residency at the University of Michigan
Dr. Andrea Pusic, the recently appointed Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA, will present “Patient-reported Outcomes in Surgery: Improving Clinical Care and Quality.” Dr. Pusic specializes in breast reconstructive surgery.