As part of the Salvatierra Lecture Series, Timothy Pruett, MD, will present “The Canary in the Coal Mine: Transplantation in the Era of Transparency.” About Dr. Pruett:
- Professor of Surgery and Internal Medicine, Chief of Transplantation and the John S. Najarian Surgical Chair in Clinical Transplantation at University of Minnesota
- Chair of the ASTS/AST joint committee for Biovigilance
- Medical degree from the Baylor College of Medicine
- General Surgery and Transplantation training at the University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine residency at the University of Michigan
Dr. Peter Gloviczki, a vascular surgeon at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, will present: “The art of open venous reconstructions in the endovascular era.”
Dr. Megan Sykes of CUMC will present.
Speaker: Laura Jones is the Director of Heritage Services and Special Projects. She is also the University Archaeologist and an Amy J. Blue award winner.