As part of the Salvatierra Lecture Series, Timothy Pruett, MD, will present “The Canary in the Coal Mine: Transplantation in the Era of Transparency.” About Dr. Pruett:
- Professor of Surgery and Internal Medicine, Chief of Transplantation and the John S. Najarian Surgical Chair in Clinical Transplantation at University of Minnesota
- Chair of the ASTS/AST joint committee for Biovigilance
- Medical degree from the Baylor College of Medicine
- General Surgery and Transplantation training at the University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine residency at the University of Michigan
As part of the Chandler Lecture Series, Steven Rothenberg, MD, will present “A quarter century of developing thoracoscopic surgery in infants and children.”
About Dr. Rothenberg:
- Chief of Pediatric Surgery at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s in Denver, Colorado
- Professor of Surgery at Columbia University in New York City
- “SAGES Pioneer in Surgical Endoscopy” for 2015
Dr. Roy Phitayakorn, a general and endocrine surgeon at the Massachusetts General Hospital and an Assistant Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School, will present: “Trust me, I am just learning while practicing while teaching!” Is Resident Autonomy a Realistic Goal???
Dr. Megan Sykes of CUMC will present.
Marc Levitt, Md of Nationwide Children’s Hospital will present.