As part of the Salvatierra Lecture Series, Timothy Pruett, MD, will present “The Canary in the Coal Mine: Transplantation in the Era of Transparency.” About Dr. Pruett:
- Professor of Surgery and Internal Medicine, Chief of Transplantation and the John S. Najarian Surgical Chair in Clinical Transplantation at University of Minnesota
- Chair of the ASTS/AST joint committee for Biovigilance
- Medical degree from the Baylor College of Medicine
- General Surgery and Transplantation training at the University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine residency at the University of Michigan
As part of the Chandler Lecture Series, Steven Rothenberg, MD, will present “A quarter century of developing thoracoscopic surgery in infants and children.”
About Dr. Rothenberg:
- Chief of Pediatric Surgery at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s in Denver, Colorado
- Professor of Surgery at Columbia University in New York City
- “SAGES Pioneer in Surgical Endoscopy” for 2015
The 8th annual Summer Scamper will be hosted on the beautiful Stanford campus on Sunday June, 24. The Start/Finish Line is in front of the Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center and parking is located in the Galvez Lot.
Please visit the Cleft and Craniofacial Center’s Scamper page to help the team reach our goal. Choose to support the team by signing up to walk with us, sign on to volunteer and cheer us on, or donate to the team. Funds raised will benefit the patients and families at the Cleft and Craniofacial Center at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford.
Dr. Hiroyuki Shimada of USC’s Keck School of Medicine, will present “Neuroblastoma Pathology.”