Scientific Abstract submissions for the 2024 Annual Meeting is now OPEN.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Wednesday, November 1, 2023, 11:59 PM PST
Notifications will be sent to each submitting author in mid-to-late-December.
- The 2024 AAES Annual Meeting will be an in-person event in Dallas, Texas, USA. All presentations (Oral Podium and Poster) will be given in person.
- Only original research will be considered (must not have been previously presented or published).
- There is a 350-word limit for abstracts. NO GRAPHICS OR TABLES will be accepted with abstract submission.
- The abstract copy MUST include the following: Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- NO reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the title or body of the abstract.
- Please do not submit case reports. A call for Interesting Case Submissions will be made after the abstract submission has been closed.
- In accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), authors will be required to disclose all financial relationships with any companies they have had over the past 24 months. Omission or misrepresentation of financial relationships is academic dishonesty. Evidence of such that is discovered before, during, or after the AAES Meeting will lead to the removal of the abstract from the program and the published proceedings, referral to the Ethics Committee and AAES Council for punitive action up to and including a ban from presenting at future AAES Meetings. For more information on the Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, please visit accme.org/standards.
- For trainees wishing to compete for the Van Heerden and Kinder Awards, select ‘yes’ to answer the relevant question. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program committee. The top abstracts will be selected for participation in the competition, and podium presentations will be scored during the scientific sessions. Abstracts selected for the competition will be denoted as such in the final program.