FRIDAY, AUGUST, 20, 2021 @ 11:59 PM ET
NOTE: ALL content authors are required to disclose any financial relationship(s) with an ACCME-defined ineligible company (‘industry’). Also, no content author may be an owner or employee of an ineligible company.
Important Notice: Given our record-breaking abstract submission numbers over the past few years-and in order to maximize the number of participants in the ASC – we will continue to limit the number of abstracts that an individual may present to TWO. There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted, and if more than two abstracts are accepted the highest scoring abstract will be selected for presentation. Please note that there is no limit on the number of abstracts an individual may be listed as an author on.
Manuscripts may be submitted to Surgery or the Journal of Surgical Research by 5:00 PM (eastern) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 for special meeting related consideration.
To be considered for AAS Awards, manuscripts must be submitted to the Journal of Surgical Research (JSR) by December 3, 2021 @ 5:00 PM (eastern).
- Best Overall Manuscript by an AAS Member – The winner of this award will receive a certificate and a cash prize of $500. To be eligible for this award, the manuscript must be submitted to the Journal of Surgical Research by December 3, 2021 at 5:00pm (Eastern), AND either the presenting or senior author must be an AAS member (either full or candidate) in good standing or have an AAS membership application in process at the time of submission.
- Best Manuscript by an AAS Resident or Fellow – The winner of this award will receive a certificate and a cash prize of $500. To be eligible for this award, the manuscript must be submitted to the Journal of Surgical Research by December 3, 2021 at 5:00pm (Eastern), the presenting author must be a resident, postdoctoral research fellow or clinical fellow, AND either the presenting or senior author must be an AAS member (either full or candidate) in good standing or have an AAS membership application in process at the time of submission.
2022 ANNUAL WINTER MEETING
Abstract submission yet to be open.
Deadline: September 1, 2021
JANUARY 27 – 30, 2022
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Whistler, BC, Canada
PCSA’S 93RD ANNUAL MEETING INFORMATION
Important Dates for Pacific Coast Surgical Association (PCSA)
Please continue to visit https://pcsaonline.org/ for ongoing announcements and activity updates.
In Progress: Update your Membership Record
Please submit membership record updates by logging into your Members Only profile by logging into your member profile here or by emailing PCSA Management at firstname.lastname@example.org. These updates may include a change in status, such as retirement, office relocation or a new email address/phone number. Please be sure your member record is kept current so you do not miss important announcements.
In Progress: 2020 and 2021 Membership Renewal
Dues payments for 2020 and 2021 are still being processed. We have extended the deadline for payment through June 30, 2021 before we begin processing the 2022 member dues invoices. We understand and know the. Payment should be submitted online through your Members Only portal here: https://pcsaonline.org/login.aspx or by mail to PCSA management.
October 31, 2021: Member Obituaries
Please forward member obituaries to PCSA Management to be published in the annual Program Book. We ask that a photograph of the deceased is included, if one is available. Please forward any information to your Caucus Councilor or PCSA management.
Call for Abstracts: June 1 – September 6, 2021
Registration Opens: November 2021
Registration Rate Ends: (Early Rate) January 20, 2022
Housing Rate Ends: January 10, 2022
“We are excited to welcome you to Buenos Aires for a week of science and global collaboration and renew our commitment to access and transparency in transplantation”
2022 Annual Meeting
The 2022 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons will be held in Cleveland, OH and online, May 22-24, 2022.
Submit your abstract for consideration by November 1, 2021
NOTE: All content authors are required to disclose any financial relationship(s) with an ACCME-defined commercial interest (“industry”). Also, no content author may be an employee of a commercial interest.
2022 ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
The 77th ASSH Annual Meeting is designed for surgeons to share new concepts and revisit established principles pertaining to hand and upper extremity. Hand care professionals from around the world will come together to share, discuss and learn about breakthrough techniques and procedures advancing the care and treatment of hand and upper extremity.
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
|Symposia Abstracts||November 15, 2021|
|Instructional Course Abstracts||November 15, 2021|
|Video Theater Abstracts||TBD|
|Scientific Paper and Poster Abstracts||TBD|
|Residents and Fellows Conference Abstracts||TBD|
|International Guest Hand Society Posters – Brazil||TBD|
Deadlines Subject to Change – All deadlines are in effect at 11:59 PM (central) on the day indicated.
Links to the specific submission forms are posted on these pages. Follow the instructions provided on each page of the submission form, entering required information as you go. After your abstract has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email detailing your abstract login information. You can continue to login and update your abstract until the submission deadline for the abstract type you initially submitted. Your abstract will not be reviewed until after the deadline, unless otherwise indicated.
If you have questions, contact the abstracts team at email@example.com or (312) 880-1900.
Symposia and Instructional Course Lecture submissions will receive notifications in January 2022. Clinical Papers and ePosters, Hand.e Video Theater, Residents & Fellows Papers and ePosters, and the International Guest Society ePosters will receive notifications in May 2022. Authors will have the opportunity to make any final changes to their abstract for a limited period of time after they have been notified of the abstract’s acceptance.
To contact the ASSH about your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference your abstract number and the name of your primary author in any communication to help us identify the correct abstract.
ASSH POLICY & PROCEDURES
- NOTE: The ASSH does not pay for any meeting related costs for accepted presenters including hotel travel or registration fees. Special arrangements for international guests for Instructional Courses or Symposia to cover lodging and/or meeting registration fees must be made in advance and receive approval from the Program Chair(s).
- If you are chosen to be a presenter, you are required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- Scientific Abstracts (Clinical Papers and R/F Conference presentations; ePosters and International ePosters) must include the following sections: Hypothesis, Methods, Results and Summary Points and are limited to a maximum of 400 words. An abstract may be edited and published by the ASSH if accepted.
- Scientific Abstracts are marketed as “never-before-heard” material. Please do not submit paper or poster proposals which have been published presented or are scheduled for presentation/publication prior to September 29th, 2022.
- A maximum of two images may accompany an abstract submission (includes any graphics tables or charts). All images must be “print-ready” with a minimum 300 DPI at the time of submission. If accepted, the abstract and images will be reproduced in an abstract book.
- The Societies require that all speakers at programs granting Continuing Medical Education credit provide a financial/commercial disclosure statement. All financial interests in the product or process involved with the research must be properly identified. This includes stock ownership, membership on an advisory board or board of directors, corporate sponsored research or any other substantive relationship. A disclosure statement will be collected from EACH author listed on the abstract. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to obtain these disclosures from each author!
- An accepted abstract may be edited and published by the ASSH.
- Those who have an accepted abstract for paper presentation by the ASSH Program Committee (for the General Session and/or the Residents and Fellows Conference) will be required to provide a manuscript for review by the program discusser.