PAPS 56th Annual Meeting – Home
The Plastic Surgery Research Council is now accepting abstracts for their 69th Annual Meeting. Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the 2024 Annual Scientific Program.
Deadline: Sunday, October 8th at 11:59 PM EST
View Submission Guidelines
Abstract submission categories include:
- Gender Affirmation Medicine/Surgery
- Microsurgery/Flap Physiology/Ischemia Reperfusion
- Patient Safety/Health Care Cost/Access to Care
- Plastic Surgery Education/Training/Leadership/Practice
- Skin/Burn/Wound Healing
- Vascular/Lymphatic Biology and Diseases
Join Us For Our 125th Anniversary!
Be a part of the 2024 ASCRS Annual Scientific Meeting – Submit an Abstract!
Call for Abstracts Closes: Sunday, October 29, 2023
You will receive notification of acceptance in November 2023.
Non-refundable abstract submission fee: $50
Scientific Abstract submissions for the 2024 Annual Meeting is now OPEN.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Notifications will be sent to each submitting author in mid-to-late-December.
Abstract Submission Now Available
The American Surgical Association is now accepting abstracts for their 144th Annual Meeting. Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the Annual Scientific Program.
Deadline: Tuesday November 14, 2023 at 11:59 pm ET
Download Author Instructions
BASIC SURGICAL SCIENCE
(to include laboratory experimentation)
- A. Basic Science
CLINICAL SURGICAL SCIENCE
(to include clinical data derived from retrospective, prospective and randomized studies regarding treatment outcomes and other types of clinical translational research)
- B. Clinical Burns/Trauma/Acute Care
- C. Clinical GI
- D. Clinical Cancer
- E. Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- F. Clinical Transplantation
- G. Clinical Endocrine Surgery
- H. Clinical Plastic Surgery
- I. Clinical Cardiothoracic/Vascular
- J. Clinical Surgical Specialties (i.e. Urology, Neurosurgery, Other)
OUTCOMES ANALYSES IN SURGERY
(to include studies of efficacy of patient management protocols as they pertain to hospital, patient and financial outcomes and studies regarding educational and training strategies)
- K. Quality of Life and/or Patient-Reported Outcomes
- L. Outcomes Studies of Patient Management
- M. Education and Residency Training Issues
- N. Social and Ethical Issues in Surgery
Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract of original research for presentation as a virtual paper or poster at the AGS 2024 Virtual Annual Meeting. The abstract submission site will open on September 25, 2023.
All abstracts must be submitted online – hard copy abstract submission will not be accepted. The abstract submission deadline is December 1 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (8:59 pm Pacific Time). The abstract submission fee is $40 per abstract payable by credit card. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. This charge will appear on your statement as “AGS”.
Submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the AGS annual meeting. Authors of accepted abstracts are expected to register for the meeting and pay the meeting registration fee.
Notification of the Abstract Selection Committee’s decision will be made in February 2024. Abstracts accepted for presentation at the AGS 2024 Virtual Annual Meeting will be published in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society exactly as they are submitted.