Abstract Submission Link & Information will be available in Nov 2020!
For more information, see website: https://www.facs.org/education/clincon/future-clinical-congresses
Future Clinical Congresses
|2020||Chicago, IL October 4–8|
|2021||Washington, DC October 24–28|
|2022||San Diego, CA October 16–20|
|2023||Boston, MA October 22–26|
|2024||San Francisco, CA October 20–24|
|2025||Chicago, IL October 5–9|
|2026||Washington, DC September 26–October 1|
|2027||San Diego, CA, October 17–21|
|2028||Boston, MA October 22–26|
|2029||San Francisco, CA October 20–25|
Above listing reflects Sunday through Thursday dates
WHO SHOULD SUBMIT:
All current Professional Development Residents, and PGY-3, PGY-4 and PGY-5 categorical residents are strongly encourage to submit abstracts, submission is optional for PGY-1 and PGY-2 residents. Faculty please encourage non-MD research fellows, postdocs and other mentees in your labs to submit abstracts. Since these trainees are not always on the Department of Surgery email lists, please inform them about this opportunity directly.
- Abstract is limited to 250 words, excluding the Title, Author(s) or Section Title.
- Each Abstract must be submitted by the first author.
- Abstracts received after the posted deadlines will not be accepted.
- Revised abstracts will not be accepted after the posted due dates.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS:
- Download the abstract template <<HERE>> and follow the form carefully.
If the abstract form is not followed as is, it will be returned for revisions.
- Submit your completed abstract and key figure <<HERE>>.
One abstract per submission; if you have multiple abstracts repeat the process.
Zara Cooper, MD, MSc is an acute care surgeon, trauma surgeon, and surgical intensivist certified in palliative medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.
For more info, please refer to this link: http://westernvascularsociety.org/upcoming-meeting/