New! We’re Starting on Saturday
Abstract submission will open soon. Please visit the website for updates: https://www.academyhealth.org/events/2021-06/2021-annual-research-meeting
Bringing the Health Services Research Community Together
Planning is underway for the 2021 AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting – the premier forum for health services researchers, policy analysts, clinicians and community leaders using evidence and data to improve health and health care for all.
Amid the lingering uncertainties presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, the ARM will include virtual participation opportunities for the 2021 event. We’ll provide more information about in person and/or virtual participation options soon.
Dates to Know
2021 ASCO Annual Meeting
OCTOBER 1, 2020
ASCO Voices Auditions Open
NOVEMBER 12, 2020
Abstract Submission Opens
NOVEMBER 15, 2020
ASCO Voices Audition Deadline
LATE JANUARY 2021
Member Registration and Hotel Reservations Opens
EARLY FEBRUARY 2021
Registration and Hotel Reservations Opens to All
FEBRUARY 17, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET
Abstract Submission Deadline
MARCH 18, 2021
Late-breaking Submission Deadline (Abstract placeholder is required by February 17 deadline)
Abstract Notifications sent to First Author
MAY 19, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET
Abstracts released on ASCO.org
JUNE 4-8, 2021
ASCO Annual Meeting
“We are excited to welcome you to Buenos Aires for a week of science and global collaboration and renew our commitment to access and transparency in transplantation”
2022 ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
The 77th ASSH Annual Meeting is designed for surgeons to share new concepts and revisit established principles pertaining to hand and upper extremity. Hand care professionals from around the world will come together to share, discuss and learn about breakthrough techniques and procedures advancing the care and treatment of hand and upper extremity.
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
|Symposia Abstracts||November 15, 2021|
|Instructional Course Abstracts||November 15, 2021|
|Video Theater Abstracts||TBD|
|Scientific Paper and Poster Abstracts||TBD|
|Residents and Fellows Conference Abstracts||TBD|
|International Guest Hand Society Posters – Brazil||TBD|
Deadlines Subject to Change – All deadlines are in effect at 11:59 PM (central) on the day indicated.
Links to the specific submission forms are posted on these pages. Follow the instructions provided on each page of the submission form, entering required information as you go. After your abstract has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email detailing your abstract login information. You can continue to login and update your abstract until the submission deadline for the abstract type you initially submitted. Your abstract will not be reviewed until after the deadline, unless otherwise indicated.
If you have questions, contact the abstracts team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 880-1900.
Symposia and Instructional Course Lecture submissions will receive notifications in January 2022. Clinical Papers and ePosters, Hand.e Video Theater, Residents & Fellows Papers and ePosters, and the International Guest Society ePosters will receive notifications in May 2022. Authors will have the opportunity to make any final changes to their abstract for a limited period of time after they have been notified of the abstract’s acceptance.
To contact the ASSH about your submission, please email email@example.com. Please reference your abstract number and the name of your primary author in any communication to help us identify the correct abstract.
ASSH POLICY & PROCEDURES
- NOTE: The ASSH does not pay for any meeting related costs for accepted presenters including hotel travel or registration fees. Special arrangements for international guests for Instructional Courses or Symposia to cover lodging and/or meeting registration fees must be made in advance and receive approval from the Program Chair(s).
- If you are chosen to be a presenter, you are required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- Scientific Abstracts (Clinical Papers and R/F Conference presentations; ePosters and International ePosters) must include the following sections: Hypothesis, Methods, Results and Summary Points and are limited to a maximum of 400 words. An abstract may be edited and published by the ASSH if accepted.
- Scientific Abstracts are marketed as “never-before-heard” material. Please do not submit paper or poster proposals which have been published presented or are scheduled for presentation/publication prior to September 29th, 2022.
- A maximum of two images may accompany an abstract submission (includes any graphics tables or charts). All images must be “print-ready” with a minimum 300 DPI at the time of submission. If accepted, the abstract and images will be reproduced in an abstract book.
- The Societies require that all speakers at programs granting Continuing Medical Education credit provide a financial/commercial disclosure statement. All financial interests in the product or process involved with the research must be properly identified. This includes stock ownership, membership on an advisory board or board of directors, corporate sponsored research or any other substantive relationship. A disclosure statement will be collected from EACH author listed on the abstract. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to obtain these disclosures from each author!
- An accepted abstract may be edited and published by the ASSH.
- Those who have an accepted abstract for paper presentation by the ASSH Program Committee (for the General Session and/or the Residents and Fellows Conference) will be required to provide a manuscript for review by the program discusser.