Walter E Washington Convention Center
801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001
July 19–22, 2019 | Washington, DC
Mark your calendars for the 2019 ACS Quality and Safety Conference, July 19–22 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC.
Call for Abstracts Now Open
Submit by February 1, 2019
The American College of Surgeons (ACS) has issued a call for abstracts. The deadline for submitting abstracts is February 1, 2019.
Individuals at participating sites are encouraged to submit a 250-word abstract for poster and/or podium presentation. The abstract should relate to surgical quality improvement initiatives including the development, implementation, or validation of best practices within one or more of the following ACS Quality Programs:
- ACS National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (ACS NSQIP®)
- ACS Children’s Surgery Verification and ACS NSQIP Pediatric
- Cancer Programs, including the Commission on Cancer (CoC) and National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
- Trauma Quality Programs, including Pediatrics, Verification, Trauma Quality Improvement Program (TQIP), and Performance Improvement and Patient Safety
Please note. Abstracts that have been submitted or recently presented at other meetings are eligible for presentation at the ACS Quality and Safety Conference. In the view of ACS, previous presentation of a paper does not prohibit the presentation or publication of the material at the Quality and Safety Conference.
Any inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-202-5319